Monday, October 3, 2011

looking forward to normal

I'm looking forward to returning to normal again.  Normal not meaning spending my Saturday watching Bravo television all day and sharing a blood supply with my sofa, but normal as in walking 10 miles or less on any given day.

This Saturday I walked 17 miles.  It was okay.  It wasn't great.  The last 2 miles were a little tough and I didn't make it out the following day.  I could have.  I should have.  I didn't.  I slept most of the weekend, actually.

I am planning on walking a marathon in April, so I can't drop my mileage too much, but the idea of walking an easy 9 or 10 instead of 15+ just sounds heavenly. 

My walk is in about 30 days.  I can't believe it has happened so quickly.  It seems like I only just began this journey.


If you would like to make a donation or learn more about what I am doing,  click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment