Thursday, July 14, 2011

Help Me Fundraise!

     First of all, I need to throw a HUGE thank you out to Marie Brown the owner of Paper arts scrapbook store in Edmond. She has agreed to help me fund raise by allowing me to place a box of my handmade cards in her store to sell. 100% of the amount sold will go towards my walk. There are all different kinds of cards from Hello Friend to Holidays. Please share this post with the information to this store. 




502 S Bryant Ave # B
Edmond, OK 73034-5734
(405) 330-2055
Open: Mon 10am-4pm 
Tue-Thu 10am-6pm
Fri-Sat 10am-7pm
Sun 1pm-5pm

Here is a picture of my box that will be set up in the store.




Thank you for supporting my cause. To donate directly to my walk click here.


Thank you! Please share this link with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment